A workplace injury or illness can wreak havoc on your daily life. You may be facing excruciating pain, debilitating injuries and time away from work that you and your family can’t afford. Most employers are required by law to carry workers’ compensation insurance to cover your medical bills and replace a portion of your lost wages, regardless of fault. Many injury victims make the informed decision to hire a personal injury lawyer to navigate the complexities of workers' comp law and fight for fair compensation.
Of course, life doesn’t pause while you wait for your workers' compensation benefits. You may need money to cover immediate expenses such as rent and groceries before the workers’ comp process is completed.
Legal Capital Corp understands the physical, emotional, and financial challenges imposed on injury victims. If you need pre-settlement funding to assist you during your workers' compensation claim, Legal Capital Corp is here for you. Call 312-204-7939 to discuss your options or complete our quick and easy online application form to apply for pre-settlement funding today. We help people in Chicago, Illinois and nationwide.
"Have you ever been unsure about what your next day will bring? Unsure of how you are going to pay your bills? I was there for the first time in my life. I am 52 years of age and never been without a job and always had the security of income. My world was turned upside down a year ago with an on-the-job injury. My workers' comp had stopped and was waiting on my settlement, with no income to provide for my wife and myself. I had contacted Legal Capital Funding Corp. and within minutes receiving an email regarding my case and advising Frances would be assisting me. Whatever this lady tells you, I assure you that you can take her word for what she says. She kept in touch with me throughout the entire process and if I needed to ask questions, she was very responsive in every aspect. Thank you Frances for everything. You brought life back to me as well as lifting my spirits."
- Vaughn C.
View more testimonials
Should I Consider Pre-Settlement Funding?
If you’ve been seriously hurt in a workplace accident, you need money today for a number of daily expenses. While waiting for your workers’ compensation claim to settle, you could be in financial limbo for weeks, months, or more.
Pre-settlement funding for your worker’s comp case can help you stay financially afloat during this difficult time. Through Legal Capital Corp’s low, flat-fee funding, you can get a cash advance to help cover immediate expenses such as:
- Medical bills
- Mortgage or rent
- Utility bills
- Automotive expenses
- Childcare costs
- Tuition and student loans
- Overdue or outstanding bills
Why Choose Legal Capital Corp for Workers’ Comp Pre-Settlement Funding?
There are countless predatory lenders who seek to profit off your misfortune. Many funding companies appear to be affordable in the beginning, but then they charge compounding interest, putting you in a worse situation than you were before.
Legal Capital Corp remains true to our mission: providing injury victims with simple and affordable pre-settlement cash advances while they await the resolution of a lawsuit. When you choose Legal Capital Corp for your workers’ compensation pre-settlement funding, you can expect:
- No application fee: With zero application fees, there is no risk to see if you qualify for a pre-settlement cash advance.
- Fast Approval: You won’t need to wait for weeks or months to see if you qualify for pre-settlement funding.
- Clearly-stated agreement: Our cash-advance agreements are simple and straight-forward. You don’t need to worry about the fine print.
- Capped flat-fee financing: Our flat-fee pricing structure is safe and affordable. It will never increase, no matter how long it takes your case to settle. However, it will decrease if you settle before nine-months.
- If you lose your case, you owe us nothing: Yet another reason why our funding is risk-free: you don’t owe us a penny if your case is unsuccessful.
By offering pre-settlement funding with no application fees, no interest, and no payments unless you win your case, Legal Capital Corp assumes all of the risk so you can focus on healing.
What is the Process for Pre-Settlement Funding?
Legal Capital Corp has worked hard to ensure the process for pre-settlement funding is quick and easy. If you are interested in obtaining a pre-settlement cash advance while waiting for your claim settlement, simply:
- Apply: Our simple online application can be completed in seconds. Just answer a few basic questions and provide us with the contact information of you and your lawyer.
- We contact your lawyer: Once we receive your application, we’ll contact your lawyer to request a few documents. We make sure this isn’t a burden on your attorney; there won’t be any lengthy forms required on your behalf.
- Approval: As soon as we have the information we need, we will approve or deny your application right away.
- Funding is sent: After your application is approved, you can expect to have funds in your hands within 24 to 48 hours.
At Legal Capital Corp, we pride ourselves on acting with honesty and integrity in every interaction. We are so proud of our low, flat-fee pricing that we state it loud and clear; we never hide it in the fine print. We will be happy to answer every question you have and keep you updated through every step of your process.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
Don’t postpone the funds you need another day. Complete our online form or call 312-204-7939 now. Legal Capital Corp serves men and women from Chicago, Illinois and nationwide.