Whether your car accident was minor or catastrophic, you might be left without a car and skyrocketing medical expenses while you wait for your attorney or insurance company to work through your personal injury case and reach a settlement. Few people have the resources to go through this deficit without help, and Legal Capital Corp was founded for that very reason.
Our pre-settlement funding can help you and your loved ones move forward without struggling with mounting bills. The steps are simple:
- Fill out our online application.
- We contact your attorney for crucial documentation.
- We review documents and immediately decide if you’re approved.
Recoverable Compensation for Car Accident Claims
Your attorney has probably discussed all of your options, but that may depend on how far along you are in the settlement process. Your options for damage reimbursement rely heavily on documentation and witness testimony, so it’s essential you keep track of all your medical bills and vehicle repair costs. Some of the types of recoverable compensation to which you might be entitled include:
- Medical Expenses: This involves more than the bill you got in the mail from the hospital. Your ambulance fees and consultations with all healthcare professionals as well as physical and cognitive therapy, medical necessities such as crutches, ice packs, and heating pads, and in-home services. You may also recover damages for permanent disfigurement or disability.
- Lost Wages: Recovering lost wage will depend on your past earning capacity and includes loss of income due to physical therapy sessions or doctor’s visits, in-patient care at the hospital, limited mobility that interferes with your ability to work, and diminished earning capacity overall. Juries typically take your age, past occupation, skill set, and experience into consideration when determining the amount of lost wages you’re owed for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a loved one in an auto accident, you might be able to recover compensation for the loss of income and companionship. That heavily relies on the nature of your relationship with the deceased including living arrangements, whether it was a loving and caring relationship, and the overall impact their loss has had on your and/or your family. If you lost your spouse or your spouse was severely injured in a way that impacts your intimate relationship, you may be eligible for “loss of consortium.”
Every case is unique, which is why we work diligently to approve your claim as soon as possible once we receive the information from your attorney. Our experienced team is bilingual and can provide pre-settlement funding to clients involved in any personal injury. There’s no application fee for our services, just a simple online form.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, call Legal Capital Corp in Chicago for your FREE QUOTE today at (312) 204-7939. We serve clients in the Chicago, Illinois area and nationwide.