Pursuing a lawsuit comes with a lot of uncertainty, particularly your finances. Personal injury lawsuits such as auto accidents can take up to a year or longer to reach a settlement or successful verdict. That’s why many plaintiffs turn to lawsuit funding, also known as a cash advance. At Legal Capital Corp, we offer pre-settlement financing with low, capped fees and no interest. With over 20 years in the business, we understand the impact these claims and medical bills have on the entire family and can help you pay everyday expenses while your attorney fights on your behalf.
Personal injury law encompasses a wide range of claims, and you may be wondering if your particular case qualifies for a lawsuit cash advance. Some of the most common types of personal injury claims for which we supply pre-settlement funding include:
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle crashes can be deadly and often involve severe injuries such as neck, back, or brain injuries. The settlements can be significant, but you and your family may be left without a vehicle or unable to work while you heal, or indefinitely.
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents: These cases typically involve snow, ice, floor spills, and broken sidewalks. Injuries from slipping, tripping, and/or falling due to the conditions of the premises can lead to chronic pain, disability or death.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction sites are full of hazards for workers, and these accidents may stem from explosions, burns, electrocution, or equipment failure or malfunctioning.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect: Aging loved ones are among the most vulnerable in our society. Elder abuse and neglect can be physical, psychological, sexual, or financial. Signs of nursing home abuse range from bedsores to unexplained injuries or death.
- Wrongful Death: These personal injury lawsuits can include fatalities from auto accidents, medical malpractice, or any incident caused by someone’s negligence that led to death. Settlements typically cover funeral and burial expenses as well as the loss of income and companionship, among other damages.
- Medical Malpractice: From wrong-site surgeries to medication errors, medical malpractice encompasses a broad spectrum of instances where a physician or other medical professional deviated from the standard of care and that recklessness lead to the injury or death of a patient.
- Premises Liability: These claims overlap with slip and fall accidents. Property owners have a legal responsibility to maintain reasonably safe premises for visitors (whether welcome guests or trespassers). They often involve shopping malls, hotels, and nursing homes.
- Product Liability: Defective products can be toys, vehicles, medications, household appliances, and many more. These claims are pursued when a product is flawed in design, manufacturing, production, or sale and has caused significant injury or death.
Pre-settlement funding is also available for dog bite cases, false arrest, legal malpractice, elevator accidents, and more.
Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding & Have Cash in as Little as 24-48 Hours
At Legal Capital Corp, the application is free, and we provide cash advances with low, capped fees so you can stay up to date on your bills and expenses without worrying about high-interest rates and unexpected costs.
Contact us in Chicago, Illinois today at (312) 204-7939 or use our simple online application to see if pre-settlement funding is right for you and your claim. We serve clients in surrounding Chicago areas and nationwide.